Friday 28 June 2013

R#130 - Heavy Metal

Hello Everyone :)
Thank-you for sharing your fabulous spots and stripes projects with us last week.


R#129 TOP 3 WINNERS 

Congratulations to the following 3 entries who made the Top 3 this week!
Please grab the badge above for your blogs.
In numerical order.

1. #8 ~ SARAH
2. #12 ~ PAT P
3. #33 ~SHEENA


RECIPE #129 WINNER
chosen randomly

#19 ~ ROBIN C

Congratulations Robin! Please contact Michele at crafts4eternity@aol.co.uk to claim your prize.

RECIPE #130 PRIZE


This weeks prize is kindly donated by Sassy Studio Designs.
One randomly selected winner will receive a choice of 4 images from their gorgeous collection.

RECIPE #130


HEAVY METAL

This week we would like you to share projects which feacture some kind of metal.
brads, charms, pins, staples etc






8 comments:

Gail said...

Congrats to the winners - thank you for another challenge!

Gail said...

Thank you for another challenge - I like the metal theme - enjoy your week!

Gail said...

Howdy - It was not my intent to upload all of my cards in a row today - I was waiting in between uploads so I could spread them out but no one uploaded. If you wish for me to spread them out - I can wait and upload one tomorrow and one the next day. I get on a roll with creating sometimes - enjoy your day.
Gail

CraftyGirl said...

Thanks for all the inspiration from you Design Team . See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Fantastic makes from you all.Inspiring.x

Pat said...

Thank you for picking my card in your Top 3 for last week.

Pat P xx

Unknown said...

After a busy couple of weeks I've only just seen that I was chosen as one of your top 3! Thank you so much, it really means a lot! Congrats to the other winners too!
And great new challenges too with fab work from the DT!

Sheena
xxx

Unknown said...

After a busy couple of weeks I've only just seen that I was part of your top 3! Thank you so much, it really means a lot and congrats to the other winners too!
Great new challenges and fab work by the DT!

Sheena
xxx